What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mouth-puckering homebrew sour, with a bit of Blanton's bourbon mixed in.

20140421_200046.jpg

Thats what he figure too. We dont go out like this often, so we live it up. This place was a wine bar and their most expensive bottle was $4,600!

Now onto some coffee

Awesome! Last time we did it was a few days ago in Detroit. If youve never had foie gras I highly recommend it. I was in heaven. Paired with Founders Dry Hopped Pale. Having some Skeeter now.

First time with Brother Thelonious. Pretty darn tasty, nice caramel and dark fruit. A touch hot but not overwhelming
I love that glass.

Had two of these bad boys at dinner. The lady and I had a night out at the nicest place in town. I had the grilled duck and she had tenderloin. Everything was amazing, even the $12 beers. Im glad i have a 750 of this in the cellar.
I love the Duchesse. So does SWMBO. Have a 750 in my cellar as well.

I love that glass.

I love the Duchesse. So does SWMBO. Have a 750 in my cellar as well.

My fiancee bought a growler on our vacay and the bartender gave her the glass (knowing we were in a hotel for the night and citing she needed proper glassware lol) Im having another vacay pickup Zywiec Porter. Really good, cascades like a nitro. Creamy head, a bit heavier on Special B as a porter Im used to but still fantastic and a well hidden 9.5%

Had two of these bad boys at dinner. The lady and I had a night out at the nicest place in town. I had the grilled duck and she had tenderloin. Everything was amazing, even the $12 beers. Im glad i have a 750 of this in the cellar.

Just picked up a four pack this weekend. Love it.

Coffee.

Coffee and lots of it. Horrible time sleeping.
Hopefully the last day of no hot water. The plumber tried to reschedule for Thursday, I lost my shat and shut that down quickly. A different company will be here by 5. Keeping my fingers and legs crossed that I get a hot water after not having it for a week.

View attachment 194844

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am having a hard time figuring out this picture. From what I can tell that is the back of your arm to the left of the picture, yet your left arm appears to have bent more than 90 degrees backwards to be able to display that bottle. And dont get me started on how long your other arm must be in order to be able to take that picture.

Second cup of coffee before the BS gets going this morning.

I got both kids off to school while SWMBO slept because she feels rotten. But now she's up and getting ready for work. Time to start some cleaning and keep the coffee coming.

Just picked up a four pack this weekend. Love it.

Coffee.

I wish they had four packs around here. I will have to keep my 750 for a special occasion.

Cutting myself off the coffee while I figure what I am going to brew today.

On another note. Where the hell has TnGabe disappeared to?

I talked with Gabe a few days ago. This is his busy time of the year with work. I believe he works with growing produce or something of that nature. He will be back to the alchies when he can though haha

I am having a hard time figuring out this picture. From what I can tell that is the back of your arm to the left of the picture, yet your left arm appears to have bent more than 90 degrees backwards to be able to display that bottle. And dont get me started on how long your other arm must be in order to be able to take that picture.

Second cup of coffee before the BS gets going this morning.

I am pretty sure she has a tattoo on her knee, which is what you are looking at and thinking it's her elbow.

Still out of roasted coffee so I am drinking Coke to try and get some caffiene in me. I need to get off my ass and roast up the pound and a half of green coffee I have and order more..

I talked with Gabe a few days ago. This is his busy time of the year with work. I believe he works with growing produce or something of that nature. He will be back to the alchies when he can though haha

I figured as much, tis the season to get food crops in.

Who cares? :p

On the coff

Now Wes, that is no way to treat a fellow member of the Alchy thread is it?:fro:

Debating on if I should stay with the sour kick I've been on, or switch over to some stouts. Hopefully the 20 minute ride home will help me decide!

Do you actually have any Uncle Jacobs? I still have two I think I'm going to wait til Novemberish to crack one

I got a batch 1 and now 5 batch 3. Going to drink a batch 3 tonight. I love that beer gotta see how batch 3 is and for me BBA is always better fresh. I love bourbon

tumblr_mnmm11IeVO1rmyah0o1_250.gif

Lamp= Bourbon

Hows about a sour stout? Best of both worlds! I am having one of each tonight. A sour and a stout.

I just bottled my sour stout. I love it. I'm getting bottles together for my Brett Rye White IPA soon. Got another brett beer I need to bottle too. Need to brew another sour, and another brett soon..... Also got 15 gallons of a quad that is going into a bourbon barrel when ever i get it.

I'm not completely sold on sour stouts yet. I liked Tart of Darkness, and Madrugara Obscura(sp?) Was alright. But I think I need more convincing before I brew a whole batch

Back