What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty disappointed with this brewery so far

ForumRunner_20130718_215918.jpg

Sitting on my buddies couch playing video games and drinking a budlight :-( it's all he had. But I a am definitely thinking about the growler of Mac and Jacks I have at home waiting for me :)

Morning HBT land. Can't wait till 5 o'clock! Not only is it quitting time, but it's payday AND most importantly, customer appreciation night at Voodoo! That means street party and some awesome beers!

Edit: I might actually have a coffee...but will probably pick up a Starbucks caffeine with some coffee in it.

Morning HBT land. Can't wait till 5 o'clock! Not only is it quitting time, but it's payday AND most importantly, customer appreciation night at Voodoo! That means street party and some awesome beers!

Edit: I might actually have a coffee...but will probably pick up a Starbucks caffeine with some coffee in it.

Don't forget to grab a cool snifter voodoo! ;-) also having coffee.

Ice water haven't gotten to the coffee making yet. Suppose to cool down this heat wave later today. But maybe thunder boomers to follow...TGIF anyway!

had these last night. This was my first bigfoot ale and i loved it! it was a lot hoppier than i would expect but it was also my first barleywine ale so maybe thats how its supposed to be, kinda like a strong big bodied DIPA almost haha then i had a velvet rooster! my budddy staples beer boxes to his wall so i left him the bigfoot box and the rooster off of the can. went discing after and had another rooster! almost had my first ace, again. threw it too hard so when it hit the chains it kept going :( great game otherwise

2013-07-18 17.51.12.jpg

2013-07-18 18.41.39.jpg

2013-07-18 19.05.07.jpg

2013-07-18 19.47.20.jpg

Interesting idea with the box logos for signage. I hadn't thought of that one. I had one of my Berlin Wheats last night. Poured krystal clear,good carbonation. The yeast & the haulertauer hops gave a certain organic sweetness,just a little,with a crisp bit of spicy bite. Not bad for a midwest pm kit on the simple side.

My most recent. A red IPA bottled about three weeks ago. Needs some cold crashing but tasting very grapefruity with a tiny bit of roastiness. Love the color. Great citrus and earth aroma.

image-1687000368.jpg

Real beer.

ForumRunner_20130719_172043.png

Had a half on draught at lunch time and it whetted my appetite. Sadly the bottled version is essentially a completely different beer to the hand pull draught version, but it's still good.

In the airport waiting to go home for the weekend.

Real beer.

View attachment 136055

Had a half on draught at lunch time and it whetted my appetite. Sadly the bottled version is essentially a completely different beer to the hand pull draught version, but it's still good.

Loved the hand pull version when I was there last year!

Drinking my Hefeweizen.
image-219395258.jpg

Just got home with a **** load of hops. 9 ounces to be exact. Heady Topper clone. Just waiting on my Conan yeast!!!

image-1410328853.jpg

Real beer.

I wish we could trade internationally because some of the English beers you post look delicious!

Having another Hefeweizen. There goes my back workout.

Home now so HB multigrain saison.

Sorry to hear that!!!

Meh, I've been there before in September, I thought it was alright. I actually liked it more than I was expecting, I wasn't that enthused before we went. Promised to take the misses again though cos we're relocating for my work (which is obviously a bit of a pain) and she loves it there so it seemed like a reasonable compromise.

Now some beer called Dixie that is apparently craft brewed in New Orleans which I bought because it was cheap. Tastes like a pretty plain lager.

image-1757958089.jpg

Gravity samples of Deoch an Dorus 70/- (10 days in fermenter), NinaPintaSantaMaria IIPA (5 days in fermenter), Citronivre (aka Skeeter Pee) (2 days in fermenter).

Back