Parts for lexan lid?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrotmalt

Reaction score
Well, I've searched the site and can't seem to find specifics on parts numbers etc. for making a lexan lid like the one used in this thread.

I've got the lid made with lexan and a seal that I'm currently using directly over the hole cut-out of a Sanke keg that I'm fermenting in. I'd like to add the capability to hook up my quick disconnects for CO2 and a line out just like on a corny keg so I don't have to siphon, etc. I just can't seem to find the right parts/thread sizes to accomplish it.

I took the part that screws directly on to a corny keg to Home Depot and to two other hardware stores, and they didn't have anything that would match the threads. :(

My lid is only 1/4 inch, but I think it's plenty strong to push enough CO2 to transfer beer out of if I can just find the parts. Has anybody else done this that can lend a hand on what parts I need and where to find them?

Latest posts

Back