What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just killed a TGI Jack Daniels Burger and a few Southern Tier drafts. Feeling like 30 lbs fatter than yesterday.

Killian's Irish Red, it is time to clean out the beer fridge before the next brew.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Home Brew mobile app.

From the SN 4-way ipa 12 pack. Pretty good. I liked founders All day ipa more. But its what you would expect from Sierra Nevada also, with that trademark taste. These session IPA's always make me think of my accidental "light" Ipa I made when I first started brewing. A mistake that turned out really good. I enjoyed that one to the last beer over the course of a few years. And would brew that again. Hmm what to have next? their black ipa or white ipa? I also came across a bomber of their new single hop harvest beer I may have tomarrow.

nooner.jpg

Fat Tire...and getting ready to watch a performance in a small theatre, featuring an old friend. Happy birthday to me!

Thank you Allen! I like this a lot. Oh, and heed his warnings on opening St Somewhere bottles :D
View attachment 183059

He makes some interesting beers. That's a Dubbel, open fermented with a house 565 strain and then dosed with Brett B at bottling. The Brett is still viable, if you wanted to make a starter or pitch the dregs

Alpha Mastodon -Ella. It's a Imperial/Double IPA beer by Hopvine Brewing Company, a brewery in Aurora, Illinois.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

He makes some interesting beers. That's a Dubbel, open fermented with a house 565 strain and then dosed with Brett B at bottling. The Brett is still viable, if you wanted to make a starter or pitch the dregs

So, I grabbed this one instead of serge by accident :drunk: if the rest are as good or better, I'm in good shape !

So, I grabbed this one instead of serge by accident :drunk: if the rest are as good or better, I'm in good shape !

The Brett will be much more noticeable, I wish I could have found you some more mature bottles. The Serge is peaking right now, the bottle I had last week, I bought at the same time I bought yours.

Rouge is hit or miss for me. This tastes more like a BGSA or Tripel than an American Barleywine. But still pretty good. Got another one squirreled away to see what it's like after some age.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393727150.447742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back