What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-388398796.jpg

xMalachi said:
Unita Dubhe! Allen, that's an awesome picture. I wonder what they are using those wonderful barrels for.

image-308768247.jpg

I believe it's called Los Campeador. It's a cherry cordial imperial sweet stout that no one you will ever know will have, me too. I believe that the owner of Four Roses and Cigar City are buddies, I have been known to be wrong though.

image-1512355680.jpg

Having a Modus after an exhausting day of chasing my 17 month old all over the place.

The first can I had was a little bit warmer so I was all ready to rip it a new one and say it was too sweet and cloying but even just a little bit cooler and it's a very different beer. It's about as caramely an IPA as I can accept but it's a good, drinkable beer with a nice citrus bomb aroma and flavor.

image-2386990636.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Oh Billy would you like me to send you some of my big red coq :-D

I bet with those front teeth knocked out, it'd go down real nice and easy.

What's with the jar?

It's homemade belgian candi syrup.

I put the syrup in that jar after I made it.

It has a lot of great uses, too...

Great on ice cream, fruit, and my personal favorite--mix it with cheap vodka, some herbs and spices, and it makes a jager-like liqueur.

It's homemade belgian candi syrup.

I put the syrup in that jar after I made it.

It has a lot of great uses, too...

Great on ice cream, fruit, and my personal favorite--mix it with cheap vodka, some herbs and spices, and it makes a jager-like liqueur.

Ah, got it. I just assumed the candi syrup was added pre-fermentation. Sounds good.

When on my own dime I usually sip on some glenlivet 12 or 15 if I'm really feeling high on the horse.

Scotch is a recently discovery delicious option for me. Some of my work mates broke me in a year or so ago with some dalmore 18 that blew my mind

atimmerman88 said:
When on my own dime I usually sip on some glenlivet 12 or 15 if I'm really feeling high on the horse.

Scotch is a recently discovery delicious option for me. Some of my work mates broke me in a year or so ago with some dalmore 18 that blew my mind

Right on man! I like Glenlivet 12. I haven't had any others though.

Love me some Glenlivet 18. I need to try some Balvenie or Laphroiag! There are others, but I haven't seen them locally.

Latest posts

Back