Drank my first homebrew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pirate252

Reaction score
And let me tell you YUM! Put a few bottles in the fridge after having them in bottles at about 72F for a week, not fully carbonated yet, but enough to give the idea.

All in all, AWESOME

Thanks Everyone. Indeed it will, the one we did tastes fantastic and that was only some extract and hops. These next two that are about halfway done fermenting now, are the Irish Red and American Pale, both were mini mash's. The Irish Red had like 2 lbs of specialty grains, the pale only came with about 1/2 a pound but we added 8 oz of other grains, called carahell we found at our local homebrew store, said would give it more body and head retention, things like that sound like some good additions for a pale. I cant wait :D

Congrats on a successful brew. I've got 3 complete so far, and I'm very happy with the results, and very glad I got into homebrewing. Cheers, and keep up the good work!

Back