What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1390982828553.jpg

Have not been drinkin during the week, must be a good Tuesday:) Drinkin some of my HB 12th man pale sense it's all the rage over here in the northwest to make right now! 1044-1012 the increased crystal helped out a bunch

I thought for a minute there that you said rooster sauce laced coffee. Then I started wondering what coffee with a hint of spicy would taste like. Now I am considering partigyleing up a cup worth to add a couple drops of said rooster sauce (from my drawer of inappropriate carbs) to try it out.

I probably should not be allowed out in public.

Yup. And my local bottle shop cellars stuff and brings it out randomly

You lucky dog. The only good things ive ever gotten from my shops are BORIS Royale, $12 abyss, and $6 4-pack of 2013 bigfoot as they are trying to get rid of it for this years. Not sure they intentionally aged the BORIS, but it had been sitting there for 6+ months. I had to take it off their hands :mug:

Coffee. Woke up, e-mailed my boss saying I wasn't feeling good, dog saw the snow and went nuts so up I go. Shower, all dressed like I have some place to be and just sitting around taking a pseudo snow day/sick day.

Problem with working from home when the company is based in another state (two others) is my weather never matches their weather. The ice storm that got them a day off work, not for me. The snow here that shuts down Wake County, not their problem. First world problems for sure.

Water. Work (3 meetings this morning). Gym. Bar. In that order. All before 2 p.m.

Last water after back day. Time to go get smacked.

I thought for a minute there that you said rooster sauce laced coffee. Then I started wondering what coffee with a hint of spicy would taste like. Now I am considering partigyleing up a cup worth to add a couple drops of said rooster sauce (from my drawer of inappropriate carbs) to try it out.

I probably should not be allowed out in public.

I have put red pepper flakes in coffee; enhances the bite.

I did, but he hasn't been online. If anybody's got it, tell him there's beer on his porch freezing. He doesn't know it was coming.

Ah, flocc. That's bad news. Hopefully, it's all good.

Latest posts

Back