Schlafly bottle Works Tours???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewkowski

Reaction score
Heading down to St. Louis at the end of the month for a bachelor party and I thought this might make a nice starter event for the day. Has anyone taken the tours, if so would this good for a group of like 10 guys? How about getting to it, we're staying down around the Landing. It looks like a 10 minute drive is it a hassle to get to, is train or walking a better option? Heading to a Card's game that night. Any input would be appreciated, most of my friends drink crap beer, like Stag, but can appreciate a real beer as well.

You would have a good time on the tour that is for sure. However, don't come to St Louis looking for any kind of public transportation!

Any idea how long the tour normally takes? The Card game is at 7 or so. Anyone know if I should call ahead if we do it?

Does anyone know how the prices in St. Louis compare to central IL? Not sure if I should purchase a cooler full of good beers in IL or MO? Yes I'm taking 12 pack of 22oz's and a growler of Homebrew, but with 10 guys or so I figured we'd need more. Anyone know of liquor stores in the Downtown area that have a good selection?

Back