IPA Night!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupor, the Tier is distributing that far south? Good to hear- they're at where I'm from. Beautiful brewpub.

I'd like to add, as of now, to my list: Rooster Fish Brewing's Hop Warrior Imperial IPA. They're out of Watkins Glen, NY- just found a 22oz bottle of it at the store and it's really good! 8% abv, 100+ IBUs, and they list brew date (in Sharpie) as well as OG and FG, right on the bottle. Keep an eye out for it! Kyle

Yeah, they hit the scene somewhere around 6-12 months ago where I live. I should have included their IPA in "Standard Issue" list as it's a damned fine example. Down here I can get:

IPA
Phin & Matt's
Pale Ale
Unearthly
Iniquity
Pumpking
mokah Imperial Blended Stout
oat Imperial Oatmeal Stout

Need to try that Piney, sounds great.

It's hard to rank, but my top four are Two-hearted, Sweetwater, Stone and Mojo. I have a supercharged two-hearted (1.5 lb honey) in the fermenter right now. Can't wait for that to reach maturity.

I see, so this is another "what's your favorite ipa" thread :)

Ok, I'll play

Green Flash WC IPA
FSW Union Jack
Ninkasi Dry hopped tricerihops at the brewery :)

Avery (dry hopped in the tap room) is pretty high up there as well.

I have to call

:off:

on myself.

Avery is becoming my go-to local beer. It's such a safe bet that whatever sixer you happen to pick up will be excellent, and they're pretty widely available here.

Back