Heavy Holiday Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonsbeer

Reaction score
Not wanting to miss the mark again this year, I thought I would inquire as to some favorite recipes out there for the heavier winter ales.

I figure if I get a decent recipe now and brew it in the next month or two, I should be set come Christmas. The big ones need lots of rest and aging.

In addition, I may try an Old Feziwig ale this year, but that's a lighter beer that can wait. Any recommendations on a clone for this favorite?

Not wanting to miss the mark again this year, I thought I would inquire as to some favorite recipes out there for the heavier winter ales.

I figure if I get a decent recipe now and brew it in the next month or two, I should be set come Christmas. The big ones need lots of rest and aging.

In addition, I may try an Old Feziwig ale this year, but that's a lighter beer that can wait. Any recommendations on a clone for this favorite?

Not really a Christmas beer but a holiday brew for myself and family for sure :ban:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/chocolate-espresso-stout-40754/

Back