Average shipping time from AHS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polamalu43

Reaction score
For those of you who have ordered from Austin Homebrew Supply, what do you feel is the average shipping time?

If I ordered tonight, would I have it in time to brew on Sunday?

Thanks.

Maybe-it might roll in on Friday or Saturday AM. For me the 5.99 shipping is 5-6 days, but I'm in Portland, OR. Not sure where you are-Pittsburgh?

Well I live in Nevada and I usually order my stuff with the flat rate shipping on a Thursday night and have it the next Thursday. They are pretty good with their turnaround time.

On a side note, IMHO, AHS is one of the best online retailers. Never been done wrong by them.

Depends on where you are from. I think there is a chart on their site. I live in Kansas City and it only takes about 2 days. I order on Monday and it gets to my apartment on Wednesday morning.

polamalu43 said:
For those of you who have ordered from Austin Homebrew Supply, what do you feel is the average shipping time?

If I ordered tonight, would I have it in time to brew on Sunday?

Thanks.

That depends on where you live - they ship by UPS. Use this to get an idea of how long it might take. Add a day or two to the shipping time to allow Forrest and his crew to get all the stuff together and package it.

I'm actually in DC. It's not a huge deal if it can't get here by Sunday, but it would be nice.

My stuff usually comes in about a week after I place my order. I'm located in WA state.

Just allow enough time and order early, there shipping is very impressive. I have the luxury of free overnight shipping. I live in San Antonio, so I could just drive there, but 6.99 is cheaper than the gas. My last ordered arrived next day :)

I usually get mine the same or next day lol. But that's also probably because i only live 45 minutes away (get it same day if i just drive there :cross: ). Hopefully by august i will be stationed up around the DC area for a year (where i'm also originally from) so i'm curious as to how long it will take you to get your stuff. Keep us posted!

I order from them all the time and Im about 45 miles from DC. If I ordered on Sunday I would get on Thursday or Friday.

I get mine 3 days from when it's shipped every time. So if it's out of their hands by Tuesday night I'll get it no later then Friday.

Back