Hello World

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forestgrover

Reaction score
Hi there, it's always odd posting on a new forum, but I'm very excited as I have a lot of questions because I'm such a novice at brewing and there is a wealth of information available from people who have first hand experience with many of the things I surely want to know. Cheers to the good times ahead :mug:

Welcome, FG! Nothing odd about posting on a forum for the first time. The only thing odd around here, is all the oddballs! But a darn fine bunch of oddballs they are.... :mug:

Welcome Forestgrover,
So let me see now... does this mean that I am an oficial member of the oddballs?
I have always wanted to be a member of such a prominent group. Oh and that officially makes you a member too. All kidding aside, Welcome to the forum, there is enough information here to make your head explode. The people a fantastic too.

Forestgrover said:
Hi there, it's always odd posting on a new forum, but I'm very excited as I have a lot of questions because I'm such a novice at brewing and there is a wealth of information available from people who have first hand experience with many of the things I surely want to know. Cheers to the good times ahead :mug:

Welcome aboard mate.
What you cant learn from this forum aint worth knowing. Have a cruize around the different forums and you will soon find the ones that best apply to you. Feel free to ask questions , around here there is no such thing as a dumb question and members are always ready to give thier oppinion.

Catcha round:tank:

Blaine said:
there is no such thing as a dumb question

my father always told me that there were no dumb questions, but there sure were a lot of inquisitive idiots. :)

-walker

PS: welcome to the forum!

Back