• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$100 - DeWalt DCF815 12v Max Impact Driver / Cordless Drill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a tool set this weekend from my wife, and it included this tool. I have no need for it.

It's brand new, never been used. I literally took it out of the box and snapped a picture.

5565387998_13b44d2fcb_z.jpg

It sells for around $125 new, so I'm hoping to get $100 for it, including shipping. If you added a chuck, it would be perfect for milling grain and various other household uses.

I have the 14V version and when I'm building stuff I use it for screws more than the regular drill. You might want to keep it for a bit.

B

I have the 14V version and when I'm building stuff I use it for screws more than the regular drill. You might want to keep it for a bit.

B

I know I could use it, but I'm trying to shift the funds towards getting my kegging setup completed! :D

bigbopper said:
that is a sweet driver that you'll be sorry you gave away!drive a couple 4" screws in a piece of oak and you are sure to change your mind

Oh it's definitely sweet. I wish I had the funds to keep it, but I don't. Anyone interested?

You say that it sells for $125.00 at the store and you only want $100.00, but I still would have to go out and get a battery and charger for this. I would just go and pay the $125.00 and get every thing I need.

Latest posts

Back