The FNG To the site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballbuster

Reaction score
Hey guys been looking at the forum for a while and decided today was the day I got off the lazy tail and filled out the form. You guys rock! Just had to throw that in, it amazes me the knowledge a newbie like me can pick up here.
I live in southern New Mexico, have a wife and a pack of kids(all of which have left the roost now):ban:
Got me a good sized man cave and adding a kitchen on the back with plenty of room (24X16) for a commercial sink, stove and room for a couple of brew setups. I will be looking for plans to build me a cooker, or brewery. I have a complete welding shop here with a mig, plasma, tig, arc, tubing benders, etc. Looking forward to finding some new friends here and am glad I finally signed up.

Nice to meet you. Have fun learning one hundred-fold what you already know on this website.

I have a complete welding shop here with a mig, plasma, tig, arc, tubing benders, etc. Looking forward to finding some new friends here and am glad I finally signed up.

I dunno what all those fancy words mean, but they sure sound impressive.

:mug:

Got me a good sized man cave and adding a kitchen on the back with plenty of room (24X16) for a commercial sink, stove and room for a couple of brew setups. I will be looking for plans to build me a cooker, or brewery. I have a complete welding shop here with a mig, plasma, tig, arc, tubing benders, etc. Looking forward to finding some new friends here and am glad I finally signed up.

Pretty sure you will have more friends than you will know what to do with pretty soon with all that gear.

Where does a fella find those conacles at any ways? I actually used to live in Corrales in the early 90's. He has quite the rig put together there. Now all I have to do is start brewing and building, and keep off that damn honey do list, that thing is killen me!

Back