2009 Received Beer Gifts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julohan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I know there is already a 2009 Gift Thread. I figured I would make a thread for everyone to list what they got this holiday season for beer related items.

This is what I got:

Northern Brewer Gift Certificate
5 different style beer glasses
5 brewing books
6 different beers from around the world

-6 pack of imperial nonic pint glasses
-3 different beers to go with the pint glasses
-zymurgy renewal
-gift card to lowes (of which at least 70% will go to the brewery)

The beer nut in me has been satisfied.

2 bottles of Rochefort 10
2 cans of Monk's Blood
1 bottle of Schneider Wiesen Edel-Weisse
1 Criminally Bad Elf
Shared a bottle of Life & Limb with a good friend and he surprised me with a 4-pack of Sam Adam's Turbulator glasses.
$150 gift card from Northern Brewer

A pretty good haul if I say so myself :mug:

I got a set of Pink Floyd pint glasses (pure greatness)

12 pack of SN Torpedo (Good but I'd much rather drink their traditional pale ale)

6 pack of Troegs Mad Elf Ale (I lovvved it on Christmas Eve but not so much on Christmas day. I was already a bit buzzed when I cracked one open and didn't notice how hot it was which was amazing to me because it sits at 11%. When I tried it sober though it was most definitely a little too hot for my liking. Good stuff though)

My IPA is ridiculously good. This is perhaps my best gift as it A) Was a gift by me, to myself and others and B) Broke my streak of just decent beer. It has 5 different hops in it son! Five!!!

All I got for brewing stuff was a Scottish Ale partial mash brew kit.

I need more friends like you guys have. :)

Girlfriend got me the Brewmaster board game from White Labs. It was actually a bit fun.

She also got me the Jamil's Evil Twin recipe from Northern Brewer. mmm.

I got:
Digital thermometer.
Cheesemaking kit.
Three BrewHaulers.
Blank six pack holders.
A 3 gallon glass carboy.
And a Winexpert Chocolate Raspberry Port kit.

New plastic thief
Two carboy driers
Palmers How to Brew (somehow one of the few books I never got)
Walnut Beer Paddle (6) with glasses
Oxo Triple Timer

A pack of "10 Beers Around the World" - full of awful international lagers, and a rogue dead guy ale (??).

A thermometer for my fermentor fridge, a thermometer for brewing, Trader joes Vintage Ale, and a Charlie Papazian book.

A set of Stone glassware, including the slick Vertical Epic and Levitation ones. Plus a bottle of Arrogant Bastard to go with its glass, which was the first time in probably 5 years that I've had an AB. I'd forgotten how tasty it is!

digital scale up to 11 pounds (grams, ounces, and pounds)
March pump w/ mount and cord thanks AHS for helping wifey.

Latest posts

Back