12 Million Ways to Skin a Cat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RegionalChaos

Reaction score
Man,

It has been a bit since I've read this board, or planned home brew expansion, etc. Hell I haven't brewed a beer in over a year I recon. I have made many tasty batches of appfelwien however. Recently though I started getting my kegging setup upgraded, and it made me want to devote attention back to brewing. So I started reading again to see what I want to upgrade in my brewing setup. Figure out where I want to be etc... And I stumble across Brew in a Bag, and No-Chill brewing! Makes me rethink so much! I'm glad there are so many ways to do this. It's neat to see how everyone makes a system that works for them. Some many peoples setups are relatively unique! Its great!

So where do I eventually want to be? The next big step will be 10 gallon batches. I think I want to ferment in a sanke. I want to go no-chill. I was thinking about setting up a 3 keg HERMS system, but man, the brew in a bag bit has me wondering if that makes sense anymore...

Anyway, thank you all! Party on! RDWHAHB!

Back