Rousing yeast ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifearnothing0

Reaction score
I saw a single video on YouTube and if you type it into google they don't even acknowledge it as a sentence .. But is there a way to excite my tired yeast ?

I saw a single video on YouTube and if you type it into google they don't even acknowledge it as a sentence .. But is there a way to excite my tired yeast ?

Maybe read it a couple of chapters from "Fifty Shades of Gray?" That should do the trick...although you might end up with yeast that walks around in a leather garter belt, carrying a horse whip, and demanding to be called "Princess."

Sitrep is my yeast is slow or dead or something .... We couldn't get it under 80 so we sealed the bucket up threw it in the ferm chamber overnight hopin it would get down to 70 or lower , but we woke up and found it didn't go down at all so we pitched at 79f the morning after ... That was about 10am this past Sunday and it's 7pm Tuesday ... The bubbler seems to have some new funk in the tube ad I popped the top of the bucket and there was something going on in there , but doesn't look promising

Sitrep is my yeast is slow or dead or something .... We couldn't get it under 80 so we sealed the bucket up threw it in the ferm chamber overnight hopin it would get down to 70 or lower , but we woke up and found it didn't go down at all so we pitched at 79f the morning after ... That was about 10am this past Sunday and it's 7pm Tuesday ... The bubbler seems to have some new funk in the tube ad I popped the top of the bucket and there was something going on in there , but doesn't look promising

it fermented enough to fill the airlock at some point. 3 days @ high-70s and it might be done actively fermenting.
Whats its gravity now?

My damn hydrometer keeps sticking to the walls of my thief so I still haven't got a reading , but it's imperial nut brown ale kit from truebrew .. Not sure the yeast , it was a uk strain in blue sachet , I wanna say I remember an UK 04

Latest posts

Back