What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff, thanks fins
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393033179.648005.jpg

Had a big let down with terrapins hopsectioner, had no aroma or flavor of hops at all, but the abv helped take the load of from this week of work. Now I'm on my hard root beer and dam with only 2 12oz left and 1 bomber I'm sad cause it is getting killer time to re brew and I re did the recipe next batch should clock in around 12%

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393033301.388437.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393033327.242178.jpg

Had a big let down with terrapins hopsectioner, had no aroma or flavor of hops at all, but the abv helped take the load of from this week of work. Now I'm on my hard root beer and dam with only 2 12oz left and 1 bomber I'm sad cause it is getting killer time to re brew and I re did the recipe next batch should clock in around 12%

How's your leg?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393033995.911008.jpg

Had some Old Forester Birthday Bourbon a little bit earlier. These showed up at the store today. Very unique and tasty. I'm very certain I need to make mead now.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My biggest beef with Terrapin is the lack of a bottling date. Get ahold of a fresh bottle (or any Monster Beer Tour brews, which are always fresh) and it will knock your socks off.

Damn that looks tasty!

It's very unique. I also got one that is hopped and has cherries added. I'll try that one next. I had never even heard of B. Nektar until today but I want to go back and buy a bunch of it now haha.

What's up kids?! I've been off the HBT wagon. It's all good tho. Yinz haven't missed much.

Killing a couple fingers of Talisker single malt while I watch Trading Places! #totally80s #ihatehashtags

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Lies. Every Jamaican I know doesn't even know where Kansas is.

Half cranberry juice, half water. Chilling this evening.

Haha you come here and meet the owner. Ive never met anyone more Jamaican. He is "napping" upstairs right now

Welcome back ty!!!!!

It's very unique. I also got one that is hopped and has cherries added. I'll try that one next. I had never even heard of B. Nektar until today but I want to go back and buy a bunch of it now haha.

B. Nektar makes some good stuff. Necromangocon is def one of their best.

What's up kids?! I've been off the HBT wagon. It's all good tho. Yinz haven't missed much.

Killing a couple fingers of Talisker single malt while I watch Trading Places! #totally80s #ihatehashtags

Sorry, we took a vote and agreed you're not welcome back. Please leave the thread before we get Billy Klubb after you. :p

Welcome back brotha!

Sorry, we took a vote and agreed you're not welcome back. Please leave the thread before we get Billy Klubb after you. :p

Welcome back brotha!

Think he cares?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I think I'm gonna have Hormel washed down with ExLax in a quart of heavy whipping cream for breakfast on the way to work tomorrow. work is gonna be crappy tomorrow anyway. might as well prove it.

and ty, you get a welcome back grundle punch. only because we care, brutha!

Disappointed with the Great Divide fresh hop this year. All I could taste was years clippings.

Onto a Racer 5. Much better, if a bit heavy on the crystal malt flavour.

Screw Wesley, welcome back Ty!

I don't get the name Dank Tank, bc I don't really get any dankness, but still a solid imperial red. Thanks Allen!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393037210.923378.jpg

Welcome back brotha!

And I would expect no less.

Now I have been working on a sampler case from Southern Tier (2X IPA, Unearthly, and Iniquity). It's not terrible.

It's also the time of night where the TV wants me to adopt tigers, African kids, and abused dogs. I freaking hate those commercials.

And I would expect no less.

Now I have been working on a sampler case from Southern Tier (2X IPA, Unearthly, and Iniquity). It's not terrible.

It's also the time of night where the TV wants me to adopt tigers, African kids, and abused dogs. I freaking hate those commercials.

You forgot polar bears.

B. Nektar makes some good stuff. Necromangocon is def one of their best.

I really like these. I'm onto this one now. I've had a couple of beers with cherries added and have never been impressed. They've finally done it right for me. Hops are also noticeable in this one. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393037722.434808.jpg

I think I'm gonna have Hormel washed down with ExLax in a quart of heavy whipping cream for breakfast on the way to work tomorrow. work is gonna be crappy tomorrow anyway. might as well prove it.

and ty, you get a welcome back grundle punch. only because we care, brutha!

Don't forget your earplugs!

Back