The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking beef brisket dropped into the brine this morning... fresh corned beef comin' for St. Patty's. BOOM

I keep meaning to do that one of these years...

But, I'm too lazy.

So I just wait until March 18th, buy up all the pre-brined corned beef at 50-75+% off and make enough fauxstrami to last a year.

Please don't feed the animals.

Started a bathroom remodel project yesterday. Going to enlarge the bathroom by breaking down a walk and moving it back five feet, then rearranging the fixtures. Should end up with a much bigger bathroom and a walk in closet of the bedroom. The trick is going to be doing the whole thing while we live there as we only have the one bathroom. Showering at the gym for a few days won't be a big deal but a functional throne is a daily requirement.

Sent using Morse Code cause I'm older than dirt.

Please don't feed the animals.

Started a bathroom remodel project yesterday. Going to enlarge the bathroom by breaking down a walk and moving it back five feet, then rearranging the fixtures. Should end up with a much bigger bathroom and a walk in closet of the bedroom. The trick is going to be doing the whole thing while we live there as we only have the one bathroom. Showering at the gym for a few days won't be a big deal but a functional throne is a daily requirement.

it was bound to happen, he can no longer fit in its current configuration.

Get yourself a Porta-Potty, a la Masstoberfest. I'm sure your dear wife will love that, especially during this week's snowstorm.

Oh ya, she'd LOVE that idea. I'd catch a fish before I got laid again.

There are incredibly rude jokes to be made there that I will refrain from making because your wife is such a sweetheart.

Just go over to Cape's place; doesn't he have a pot you can drop a brisket into?

Mondays suck. Even this thread can't make me laugh today. Maybe cause I picked up that rare Chinese disease over the weekend, Dragon Ass. Got a real bad case of it too. Wonder if PTN has any instant cures over in ER. Shouldha put on the oxygen mask for half an hour this morning.

greatest... invention... EVER.

Rick... you sir, are the King of Homebrewtalk for today.

and sorry, I know I owe you an email on bottling. I'll try to get my azz in gear.

Anyone else have a use for the Ignore List? I have one person on the Ignore List because at 7 posts, he sent a vulgar worded, extremely rude PM in response to a post I made about CO2 tanks.

I have an idea for the next one on that list.

Great find! Can you post the PM so we may see the *****baggery...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Is this the same guy who mocked me on our club forum for finding a great deal on rhizomes and then proceeds to write that he only supports local Homebrew shops of the club?!?! Oh and then later writes that he frequents beer and wine in Woburn quite often, who doesn't support our club and is going to hit them up for donations.

Mmm, thanks dude, you know who you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm confused. Are we discussing a second loser or the same jackass spreading his *****ebaggery in multiple locations. The first option surprises me. The second flabbergasts me. Is he really this much of a farktard everywhere? Thats almost inconceivable.

Now I'm intrigued - in a trainwreck sort of way only, of course. Would PTN use both at once, or is the second gerbil just a backup?

Oh both.... with a piece of cheese tossed in there for them for them to fight over for his "added pleasure"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Back