• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Avantco IC3500 Countertop Induction - 240V, 3500W - $125

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNugent

Reaction score
Decided to go another route with my BIAB build. Brand New, used for 1 test run fora total of about 2 hours. I have a large 20gallon pot and I think this would work best with a 10 or 15 gallon kettle. It did get water up to temp and boiling but it took too long for me and I'm going to install a 5500w element in my kettle instead.

Like new, perfect condition, comes in the box it came in. Would prefer local pickup in the Twin Cities area but will ship at buyers expense.

Link to description from the place I bought it...

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/ava...ooker-208-240v-3500w/177IC3500 208*240.html

Picture.

induction.jpg

I'm interested if you can't find a local buyer. Let me know and we can agree on a shipping price, if it comes to it.

If I don't find someone local by the end of the week I'll take it to the local UPS store and get a quote. Feel free to PM me your zip code so I can check.

Trent

Back