What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some socks on this cold night

Did you at least dry hop them first?

Call me a Homer, but this is good

Homer.

Great lakes sure does make great beer!

That is a great one - and I figured it was right up your alley!

Been drinking more central Texas beer. Having ranger creek small batch #7 for a night cap at hotel in a plastic cup just like the brewer had envisioned

Still get a lot of head in that hotel I see...

*googling sticky toffee pudding*
Hmmmm

And looks like it's another snow day. Wussies. I've been out all day and the roads aren't bad. Haha

And now the f do you multi quote in the new app? Messing with my mojo.

Sticky toffee pudding is awesome stuff. We have a traditional English pub (although the owner is Scottish) not far from here and I indulge every time! Also no multi-quote lovin' for us iPhone users yet :(

On to coffee ... will this effing week ever end?

More Coff.

NEBCO canned these babies yesterday. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391089097.289089.jpg

Nope. I went for the Coronas, with lime, of course.

More coffee....

Got a notice on my door right before christmas that said if you refer someone to the apartment complex and they sign a lease you will get a $400 gift card... 2 weeks ago a co worker said he needed a place and i told him about where i live and he went and looked at it and gave his security deposit and signed a lease.... i called today and asked about the gift card... was told that offer expired- no expiration date on the note.... i hate where i live they really could care less about the tennanats.... i have a feeling they are really gonna bone me when i move out in april- its a corporation based in NJ and a lady runs it... shes the property manager and i swear she pockets money... valley rat... and not to mention my friend told me he will be paying $155 less a month for rent....

rant over

water/coffee....

i wonder where the dude is- "the dude" as in the originator of this thread... and the lebowski now that i think of it... i had a big lebowski moment the other day... in the grocery store looking at heavy cream listening to that grocery store music... all i need was a robe and sun glasses... the dude abides

i think ive become delusional- thursdays do that to me

And you can burn an emulator to a disk with all sorts of Nintendo/SNES/Genesis games and play all of them on it.

I got an NES and Sega emulator here at work to pass the time sometimes when its slow. I had a N64 but never played it.

More coffee....

Got a notice on my door right before christmas that said if you refer someone to the apartment complex and they sign a lease you will get a $400 gift card... 2 weeks ago a co worker said he needed a place and i told him about where i live and he went and looked at it and gave his security deposit and signed a lease.... i called today and asked about the gift card... was told that offer expired- no expiration date on the note.... i hate where i live they really could care less about the tennanats.... i have a feeling they are really gonna bone me when i move out in april- its a corporation based in NJ and a lady runs it... shes the property manager and i swear she pockets money... valley rat... and not to mention my friend told me he will be paying $155 less a month for rent....

rant over

That is why I bought a house. Dealing with the oweners/land lords where a pain in my ass. Glad I never have to deal with them again. Now i'm my own landlord and have to answer to me :D

Dreamcast was pretty good better than PS 2 but of course didnt do that well. The best in crazy taxi. I'll take it if Hello doesnt.

Wait, don't you have children? Serious question.

I'm having water and coffee after a very late night and difficult morning. Oh and it is utterly annoying to hear someone tell me I need to find a boyfriend. If it were at all that easy then I ****ing would! My neighbor thinks I should date. I don't disagree but I don't think I can force the guys to line up by clubbing them over the head. I had to stand out in the cold and listen to the safe advice this morning. That'll teach me to leave the house. Haha!

/random weird rant

Water as I finally worked out an issue with FedEx. I had a package from wobrien scheduled for delivery today but it showed up as recipient unavailable this morning when it was leaving the sorting facility an hour away. I called and they said the issue was that there was not a business name on the box. I told them it was residential address and not a business. I figured it would be delivered tomorrow but I just got another call saying that the contractor who owns my route is personally driving an hour to Manhattan to delivery this package, after his shift is over. I will be giving this guy a 6-pack and thanking the beer gods for such a crazy delivery method. At least I get it today. :D

I'm having water and coffee after a very late night and difficult morning. Oh and it is utterly annoying to hear someone tell me I need to find a boyfriend. If it were at all that easy then I ****ing would! My neighbor thinks I should date. I don't disagree but I don't think I can force the guys to line up by clubbing them over the head. I had to stand out in the cold and listen to the safe advice this morning. That'll teach me to leave the house. Haha!

/random weird rant

Hey, some guys are into that... :drunk:

/random weird rant

"Long story short, beer."

Since everyone is in here bitching and moaning today. I'm going to go have a beer and keep sending my resume out.

Water as I finally worked out an issue with FedEx. I had a package from wobrien scheduled for delivery today but it showed up as recipient unavailable this morning when it was leaving the sorting facility an hour away. I called and they said the issue was that there was not a business name on the box. I told them it was residential address and not a business. I figured it would be delivered tomorrow but I just got another call saying that the contractor who owns my route is personally driving an hour to Manhattan to delivery this package, after his shift is over. I will be giving this guy a 6-pack and thanking the beer gods for such a crazy delivery method. At least I get it today. :D
Now that is really awesome.
I usually tip my UPS guy every year but the first time I ordered an iPhone online the delivery times were all crazy. People get mad stupid on the release date and they monopolize UPS call centers like morons. I waited, my iPhone was to be delivered by 5 but he showed up at 8. It was incredibly awesome of him and he said it was on the bottom of the pile. He stopped on my street twice before on that same day. That day, long before I brewed beer, I ran in and gave him a 6 pack of beer and $20. Mostly because I can't imagine the ****ty day those poor people have when Apple releases a product.

Hey, some guys are into that... :drunk:

HAHA I don't own a club. Well, not a club club. I own a set of clubs because I pride myself in golfing poorly...and a baseball bat that is more decoration...I suppose that will suffice. :D

Now that is really awesome.
I usually tip my UPS guy every year but the first time I ordered an iPhone online the delivery times were all crazy. People get mad stupid on the release date and they monopolize UPS call centers like morons. I waited, my iPhone was to be delivered by 5 but he showed up at 8. It was incredibly awesome of him and he said it was on the bottom of the pile. He stopped on my street twice before on that same day. That day, long before I brewed beer, I ran in and gave him a 6 pack of beer and $20. Mostly because I can't imagine the ****ty day those poor people have when Apple releases a product.

HAHA I don't own a club. Well, not a club club. I own a set of clubs because I pride myself in golfing poorly...and a baseball bat that is more decoration...I suppose that will suffice. :D

Sounds like you should date the UPS guy. :)

And you can burn an emulator to a disk with all sorts of Nintendo/SNES/Genesis games and play all of them on it.

I actually hooked it up last night to make sure it worked before sending across the country. It holds up well for being at least 15 years old. Played crazy taxi and NHL. Crazy Taxi was awesome. NHL is dated...

And i have a emulator disk that is included in the package...

HAHA I don't own a club. Well, not a club club. I own a set of clubs because I pride myself in golfing poorly...and a baseball bat that is more decoration...I suppose that will suffice. :D[/QUOTE]

You *could* use your mash paddle...but it's too purty! Use a nine iron...good ball-lift.

It's a homer thing. You wouldn't understand.

Haven't had one in about 3-4 weeks. The first sip I took today was insane. I forgot what a hop-bomb tasted like.

This was canned yesterday. So fresh.

g.jpg

/random weird rant

No. I do not have any kids. Single as it comes. Just a nephew.

Sounds like you should date the UPS guy. :)
hahah nope. Totally not my type and is 100% positive my dog will eat him.
She is so GD cute, I find it hard to believe.

You *could* use your mash paddle...but it's too purty! Use a nine iron...good ball-lift.[/QUOTE]

HAHA totally could use it. I can make another for $9. :D I'm a fan of the 7 iron. I can't really tell why, but I am. My driver is stellar, I could probably so some damage with that effortlessly but if my aim is anything like it is in golf, I'll probably hit some(one) I don't want around and be stuck with him. :ban:

Like it has been on mine for a while now. :D
Although, that signature doesn't show up on the app, so I've been having fun with the "sent from" signature.

Sent from the middle of nowhere using morse code on a flashlight

I knew you'd catch on to that! Well done...Grab yourself a beer and feel good about yourself.

I knew you'd catch on to that! Well done...Grab yourself a beer and feel good about yourself.

I need a beer but, sadly, I won't be able to drink anything today. There's always this weekend though.

Sent from the future

Arent you already in the weekend? :cross:

Last I checked, I'm not reclined back in front of the TV with a beer in my hand. So, no, I'm most definitely not already in the weekend. Sadly, the future my post is sent from is still during the week. ;)

Sent from the future

More Coff.

NEBCO canned these babies yesterday. View attachment 175886

dude, where the heck is that???

I drove all the way to amity wine and spirits from hartford yesterday because people said they had it in stock, and it was sold out. They just got it in tuesday. went to some other places too, and they all were sold out. it was so frustrating.

Back