What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3619757926.jpg

More of this. Quite tasty!

Tank 7 at a new draft house
40 taps, 80+ bottles... 5 miles from my house.

Could be dangerous. ..

Tank 7 on tap has earned the nickname "Destroyer of Men" after several weekends involving killing the keg at a local bar...

Proceed with caution.

Honey Oat Porter @ Walldorff. Another damn ridiculous beer. Its fermented with a Belgian strain and has nice funk, no clue how Ive nwver been here all their beers have been fantastic.

ForumRunner_20131121_193020.jpg

TNGabe said:
Bucket dregs to start the day. My wife knew it was dry hopped with Nelson from smelling it. :D For anyone who doesn't have bottling bucket set up this way, this is still the single most useful thing I've learned from HBT.
Not sure what I'm looking at inside the BB. Call me rookie but I need some detail on how I can do it to my buckets!

jak1010 said:
November 2012
I just had a small glass of czar at our last tasting, nov 2012 too. I was never really a fan of it just because IMAO to much heat alcohol wasn't masked as well as some other Russian imperials. But by all means a very good drink! Let me know what u think.

Thought id have this in celebration on tyzippers having one earlier, love this pale ale! And it doesnt taste too damn bad with my homemade fajita pizza :D :mug:

2013-11-21 18.48.21.jpg

finsfan said:
never had the beer, but it makes january 9 (when I hit the slopes again) seem that much further away!

How's the skiing in Kansas?

Finishing off the first growler from TH then starting into the second.

How's the skiing in Kansas?

Finishing off the first growler from TH then starting into the second.

haha smartass! We normally go to new mexico cuz the GF's parents have a cabin down there. Havent been to colorado for a few years but last time I was it was at winter park at Christmas and they had record snowfall up to that point in the year :D snowed the whole week!

finsfan said:
haha smartass! We normally go to new mexico cuz the GF's parents have a cabin down there. Havent been to colorado for a few years but last time I was it was at winter park at Christmas and they had record snowfall up to that point in the year :D snowed the whole week!

Haha. I can't wait to get out this year, hoping for a lot of snow. Might get my son started this winter, he'll almost be two by then :D

First year boarding but luckily I live 20 minutes from one of the most popular resorts in Vermont! Smugglers notch! Burton all the way :)

Haha make sure to keep those tags on. I do love me some burton tho, I got a 154 burton bullet (even though im 6'1'') with burton custom top cap bindings and ride duece boots. Man you are gonna eat snow a lot the first couple days :ban:

finsfan said:
Im surprised they dont have better odell brews, and also surprised that with only one boulevard brew, you got tank 7, one of the best ones! :mug:
Yeah, I was not overly impressed with the draft selection. No Crooked Stave or any of the smaller breweries in Denver and judging by the menu they appear to be pretty set on their selection. They did say they were going to get 4 'guest taps' starting next week. I'm sure I will stop by once a week or so.

Just found a bottle of my Simcoe, Amarillo, Citra Saison. Last bottle and now I'm sad, but happy I even found this one. With a few months on it the malt comes through a little more with a caramel aftertaste. Must brew again

ForumRunner_20131121_184051.jpg

Tried to avoid the dreaded Vert pour, didn't work! Still tasty

Haha that is quite some head there

Yeah, I was not overly impressed with the draft selection. No Crooked Stave or any of the smaller breweries in Denver and judging by the menu they appear to be pretty set on their selection. They did say they were going to get 4 'guest taps' starting next week. I'm sure I will stop by once a week or so.

Yeah it didnt seem like a lot of great brews, lots of good ones but nothing incredible. I wish we had something close to that here tho!

Just found a bottle of my Simcoe, Amarillo, Citra Saison. Last bottle and now I'm sad, but happy I even found this one. With a few months on it the malt comes through a little more with a caramel aftertaste. Must brew again

View attachment 161715

That does look nice. ABout to crack open another tallgrass

Water. Had one of the dreaded "workforce reduction" meetings at the end of the day? Still employed which is of course awesome, but now my stomach is churning trying to figure out how we will finish projects with fewer people... :(

I sense a good drunk coming tomorrow ....

Back