Another Brew Day Underway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinh85

Reaction score
So today shall be a busy day indeed! Gotta rack SWMBO slayer to secondary, gotta bottle my Little Hoppy Monster IPA, then on to cooking another APA!

Anyone else got some brewing planned for today?

I'd like to, but I still haven't cut the top off my keg, and it's raining anyway. :-/

Well so far there has only been one casualty of war...after I bottled my IPA, one of the soldiers fell to his demise on the kitchen floor. Moment of silence please, as I commence taps on bugle.

OK...so apparently one of my six pack carriers was wet on the bottom, so it fell through. Only one bottle broke though, so out of possible casualties I am lucky to have only lost one. Truely a somber note on the day, however.

Yeah I'll be brewing today. The Ladyfriend is almost off work so I'm heating the strike water right now. Going to be making a Mild with a grainbill that's sure to make a malty-explosion of flavor

Oh no :( what part of ATL are you in? sorry for your loss ;)

I'm down in Newnan. Only been here for a year, transplanted from TX...so I really have no clue where anything other than Peachtree City, Fayetteville, Newnan, and Atlanta are :p Except Columbus, but that is only because I was Army for 6 years.

Back