My first label.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Szerek

Reaction score
Here is my first label created with The Printshop 20. Made for Avery 5168 (3.5" by 5") labels. Please let me know what you think. :) The image here is larger than the actual label by the way. ;)

RatdogIPA.jpg

It looks good. As an FYI, you don't need to print your beer labels on label paper. After stumbling onto it on this messageboard, now i just print my labels on regular computer paper. Then i take a small plate and put milk on it. Dip the back of the label (cut out) into the plate with the milk on it and just stick it on the beer bottle. This dries in ~10 minutes and when you want to remove these labels Oxyclean is your friend.

Thanks, that's what I was going to do. The reason for the lack of color is I don't have a color cartidge for either of my printers right now so the labels will be in B/W. No sense going with colored graphics when they will be greyed out anyway.

Back