• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Stainless Immersion Chiller for CFC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 50ft Stainless Immersion Worth Chiller (3/8 ID). It has garden hose fittings. I am wanting to trade it for a CFC if anyone has one.

Here is the link to the exact one i have

I purchased this when i did 12 gallon batches on propane. When I use it with my 6 gallon EBIAB kettle half of the coils rest above the surface of the wort so Im not chilling very efficiently. Otherwise i wouldnt get rid of it. I was thinking of using it as a HERMS coil in a brutus 20 style system but I think ill just stick with the simplicity of the EBIAB system.

I would prefer one similar to the jaded brewing one that I can clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
been a while since i bumped this. If anyone has a CFC they want to trade for my stainless Immersion chiller let me know. It can be home made or bought.. i don't care as long as its clean, doesn't leak, and works.

Back