5L mini kegs, where to buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tophe

Reaction score
Hey guys, been a looooonnnggg time since I posted here, but I just started brewing again after a couple years after making my first 3-4 batches. Brewed a porter a month or so ago and it turned out awesome.

Anyways.....I was given a bunch of equipment when I started and I have one of the taps for these 5L kegs, It looks like the one in the Party star thread, black and comes straight up out of the top. I want to try using these, but I noticed my homebrew supplier doesnt carry them anymore. Whats the cheapest place to buy them online?

I read in the other thread about using less priming sugar then you would to bottle, which makes sense. I just want to do less bottling, since I just pour it right into a glass anyways.

I have researched this and heard that the Party Pig system is a little better and simpler, but you can find the Party Star systems all over, Northern Brewer being one.

Latest posts

Back