Home!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwAMi75

Reaction score
Made it in last night. Great to finally be home, but the dire beer situation here is just hitting home. Err, so to speak.

Yep, we bought the dump. It has a nice workshop, half of which will be the new brewery.

What remains of my brewery should be here Tuesday. My wife will be gone for the next few months, so I'm playing single dad. I plan to use my spare time to put together a new brewing setup. So besides maybe a batch of mead, I'm on brewing hiatus until after the new year. But after that......:D

Welcome back Swami!

Hmmmm....

Trying to think if much has changed around here and the answer would be, of course, not much....

(Psst.... except we've got some new Mods and they're drunk with power, so watch what the hell <EDIT > HECK , I mean HECK ya S

Say.

:D

Glad you're getting settled man!

Ize

Welcome back Sam! Don't let Ize bother you, he's really close to getting the boot.

;)

It's good to see you, I'm moving in the spring so keep the brewery-building threads coming, I want all the gory details.

:mug:

Chairman Cheyco said:
Well since I've almost got this house paid off, it's obviously time to spend $300K more on a house 3 miles south of this one...

:tank:

Well of COURSE... :D (What would life be without a house payment????)

Oh yeah, RENT. :drunk:

:D
Ize

Back