Cool Brewing 3 Gallon Capacity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bossman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For everyone out there who is doing smaller batch sizes (2.5-3 gallon) and was wondering how many carboys you can fit in a Cool Brewing cooler, the answer is 3+. I had a hard time finding information for equipment in this batch size when I started so I wanted to do my part. I apologize for the one carboy being empty but it's more to show the available room. I am going on vacation in a couple weeks and wasn't going to be around to tend to a new brew. Those are (3) 3 gallon carboys with room left over for a trial growler of mead, 3 water bottles for cooling and my blowoff glass (hard to see).

It has been mid 80's most of this spring in Manhattan and I have had no problem keeping these in the low to mid 60's with 2 or 3 water bottles changed once in the morning before work. The 68 on the thermometer is from when I first dropped that batch in the cooler after pitching.

IMG_20150629_192028.jpg

IMG_20150629_192039.jpg

Latest posts

Back