My brew room, what do you think

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJP

Reaction score
This is a spare bedroom in the house that I use to store all my crap. Nedd some suggestions as to what to do for now.

Here is the fermentation closet (click pics to enlarge)

I plan to build a shelf to hold the bottles for when i need to bottle a beer and carb them up.

This is all the other crap I need to find room for. Anywhere that sells shelves on the cheap?

I will probably just build the shelves but the ease of buying something ready to go appeals to me.

$59 is more than I would spend. I have some old scrap 2x4's and plywood, I cna probably build shelves for nothing.

:off: I use to live there when stationed at Riley in 74, worked at Manco meats when I got out of the Army before moving back home. Nice town.
Back to the subject, you need more shelves and I see enough buckets to take over the not to spare bedroom.:D Cheers & welcome to HBT:mug:

Manco does windows now not meat, lol

I need to build shelves I know, I have 2 ale pail fermenters and 2 ale pail bottling buckets, plus a normal 5 gallon bucket for sanitizing, and I have two 5 gallon carboys. I currently only have one beer fermenting, I need to get a few more going but I am waiting on some wyeast to get here.

WOW.... how things change in such a short time too. Seems like just yesterday. LOL Cheers AJP:D

Back