• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CFC and March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avaserfi

Reaction score
Everything has sold.

Is anyone interested in a counterflow chiller (about 25ft) or March Pump 809-PL-HS-C 115V fitted with a ball valves output. It also comes with a GFCI
Outlet Adapter (that can also be used as an on/off switch). The March is ready to go with 1/2" McMaster Carr brass quick disconnects as shown in the picture.

I no longer need these for my brewery, both have been used twice and are in perfect condition, I want to sell these to take my brewery in a different direction.

Looking for $50 for the counterflow and $140 for the March with all the extras. I will entertain reasonable offers as well. All prices plus shipping.

I might be interested in a trade for electric heat sticks.

FS001.jpg

FS003.jpg

Edit: I also have a generic stout faucet. Bought it used a while ago, never used it. It looks like it is fine shape, took it apart and cleaned it out. $10 + shipping. I can get pictures if there is interest.

fs005.jpg

Baja got dibs on both the faucet and the CFC. He was first, so I am trying to be fair. If for some reason the sale falls through, I will contact FlyinkibbleZ next, but I get the feeling that isn't going to happen.

Back