bulk hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I do not know what your beers taste like but a good IIPA is sweet heaven.
Can never have to many hops I say.

Nice! I did the same thing a few months ago and it has paid for itself. I did the math on what I was spending at my LHBS for hops vs buying in bulk and I was getting raped. The reason I say that it is paid for itself is bc it has literally paid for itself. I sell hops to my friends that homebrew for a fraction of what my LHBS does, yet enough to still make somewhat of a profit (hey, there's holding costs here!) and I have now paid for my last shipment which means all the hops that are left are straight profit (ie: free hops).

I just got my order from HD last week. Cascade, Amarillo, Goldings, Magnum and Sazz. All came in at least 18oz, 2 of them were 19.7! Love me some hops direct!

I made my first bulk hop order the other day and I should get them tomorrow. I feel like I've become a big kid now!

Just got my first shipment from HD today. (they left out a pound of cascade, but are sending it to me w/o shipping charges) They were really great on the phone, and really apologetic that they had missed that second pound. It was no problem I said, sh*t happens haha.

I weighed each pack and each one came in at over 18 oz! and three were over 18.5 oz. I know that the packaging weighs a little but I doubt they weigh 2 oz.

I will definitely buy from them again when I need it, which won't be a while.

Just ordered 4 Centennial rhizomes and a pound of centennial pellets.

(Bought about 5 pounds of various varieties a while back, but since i'm paying shipping on the rhizomes, i figure what the heck...)

Back