What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pipelineporter.jpg

Great Divide's Oak Aged YETI Imperial Stout
My 1st time tasting this lil gem, I've seen it plenty of times at the local shop, Glad i brought it home tonight very tasty tasty!

Bayern's Face Plant DoppelWeizen :drunk:

I almost did a face plant trying to walk up the outside stairs, skinned up my knee good though :eek:

Anchor Liberty Ale

-edit-

It's a bad bottle. Oxidized, cardboard, with a harsh hop bitterness and lemony hop flavor that buries the thin malt. I know this beer is so much better.:(

Chouffe Houblon Dobbelen IPA Tripel.

Why? Because it's Friday, I'm on a bloody conference call and tomorrow is going to be one hell of a rugby match/birthday.

My first batch of Jamil's Northern English Brown Ale. I call it my first batch, because another batch is already in the works, this stuff is awesome!!

some homebrew pale ale from the keg. based on edwort's haus pale but with more munich and dry hopped. yumm. Tasted very boring before the dry hopping, now after a week it rocks.

Speedway Stout. My very last Secret Santa beer - I've cellared it for as long as I possibly could.

And it's well worth the wait. :mug:

I just shared a bottle of my Belgian cherry dubbel and a bottle Yoopers DFH60 clone with a few friends. Just finishing off the the DFH and heading for bed...........:mug:

My stupid foamy Blonde; to much foam but gets me just as b ombed. maybe even more so.

Had a few "All Fuggled Up" ordinary bitters while I racked some light APA's to a keg.

Now I'm on to my haus (Kona) pale ale.

Once I'm stationary in front of the tv for the night...it's on to my "Tits Up" IIPA.

Wow! Very nice Cascade and Challenger hops aroma is nice. Smooth beer.

beerimg_twisted.png

Ooooooooooooooooooooo... I'm going to have to try to get my hands on some of this.

I'm drinking my Northern German Alt, soon to be followed by my Biere de Garde and Hopacles '08.

Just had a couple of River Horse's Tripel Horse. Not bad, a bit phenolic but at 10% is doing its job. Maybe I should bring some on the plane in the morning.

Drinking some of my AHS Lawnmower Ale. Not bad but not my fav. I'll likely not use Mt Hood hops again.

Tried a sample of my Cali Pale Ale before it hit the bottles. It made my toes curl as it tasted like Cascade awesome.

Had a real 90 minute to start, now drinking a rogenbier I made last fall. Bit overcarbonated, but good. Rye spice it hitting the spot.

Back