high pressure Co2 lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevecaaster

Reaction score
hello everyone, i am trying to connect my cylinder and my regulator by a length of high pressure gas hose, on both my co2 and nitrogen cylinders.

anyone know where I can get a high pressure Co2 line, probably braided stainless and sometimes refered to as a pigtail? with a CGA320(the fitting coming off of a co2 cylinder) connector on one end and a fitting on the other end to connect to my regulator? (I think this is a right hand 1/4 npt)

I have searched high and low on the net for one as well as the grainger catalogs... no avail...

interesting how much a non-homebrewer pays for a standard 2 guage co2 regulator tho, grainger has em goin for like 150 bucks, same crap we use!

thanks for the help!

You might want to check the paintball places. I know they sell high pressure 'remote lines' as they call them. The only problem might be with adapters to make it work.

how long? and where are you located.

if your near philadelphia, you can buy one from me.

our family owns a welding supply business.
AirGas will have anything you need. when we need parts, we go to them.

Something like this?

8406.jpg

found here

Not cheap. I have this one I am probably getting rid of, but after shipping probably would want about the same (want to mount reg on door, but can't find an elbow for the line to make it work). I'm probably just going to leave reg tank mounted and run longer air lines into fridge. A lot cheaper.

Back