What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imperial Canadian Amber Ale!!

image-1796082862.jpg

Regardless of how bourbon gets its flavor, the statement still stands. By your line of argument, you indirectly imply that all things aged in oak should end up tasting like bourbon. What about wine? Sure is a lot of wine aged in oak that tastes nothing like bourbon...

Enough with the straw man arguments!

Just bustin your buckeyes, lighten up.:D Only suggesting it's not a stretch for a beverage aged in non-bourbon barrels to taste like bourbon. I'm sure we both know it's all about the char.

Just bustin your buckeyes, lighten up.:D Only suggesting it's not a stretch for a beverage aged in non-bourbon barrels to taste like bourbon. I'm sure we both know it's all about the char.

I know you were... and so was I; I knew it was a bourbon barrel beer going into it. After all, who could forgot Remmy's "Dragon Pee" experience.

However, my bottle is over a year or so old, and it really doesn't say Bourbon anywhere on it.

I know you were... and so was I; I knew it was a bourbon barrel beer going into it. After all, who could forgot Remmy's "Dragon Pee" experience.

However, my bottle is over a year or so old, and it really doesn't say Bourbon anywhere on it.

Ya but nobody gives a Detroit's sewer rats @ss what the fooook remnuts cares about :pipe: HB rise 'N' shine

I've been trolled? :smack:

Another biere de creme here. Still a touch green, but it's a pretty good. Really looking forward to batch 2. Hmm, I did ramp the temp on this and it still didn't attenuate very well.

This is actually pretty tasty and smooth at 8%abv. I love me some hops, but this is a nice change of pace every now and then. One 1gal starter down, one more to go tonight. 20gals on deck this weekend to see how the pilot system holds up to back to back batches.

ForumRunner_20130930_202723.jpg

Isn't that out of the buffalo area? If so, time for me to check them out.

Its from Great Divide over in Denver Colorado. Now if you are talking about Buffalo Mn, then I do not know. It very well could be. If it isn't let me know and I can grab you a bottle and we can meet up for a beer.

Latest posts

Back