What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-882469054.jpg

Southern tier warlock. I like FermentNEthinG's pumpkin stout better actually

Karbach's Roshambo, just got done installing a vent good over my in laws stove.

image-1523126685.jpg

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA.

Delicious. I can't wait to use mosaics in my next IPA.

Having SA Boston lager, still feeling the effects from yesterday. My buddy had us all drinking room temp G Knights with a warmed shot of woodford reserve. Quite tasty but it fooooooks you up!

image-1973144506.jpg

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA.

Delicious. I can't wait to use mosaics in my next IPA.

Had one of those for the first time a few weeks ago. A very tasty and very drinkable IPA for sure.

I'm drinking from a 1/2 bbl of lagunitas IPA purchased on 9/4. My last commercial keg as they're too expensive around here and it gave me a good excuse with SWMBO to invest in brewing equipment.

A considerable amount less bitter than the bottled version, less abv too. Still packs quite a punch and has wonderful taste, color and clarity.

Back at home drinking my Mild after a massive club group brew (50 gallons of Oatmeal Stout into a bourbon barrel).

Earlier today, I drank one of the best things I have ever tasted, period, not just limited to beer. We were brewing a bourbon barrel stout, so someone brought a bunch of commercial bourbon barrel stout, including this. (Edit: if you can't seen in the photo, that's the Rare Bourbon County Brand Stout, not the regular stuff, although he brought that too, which was also delicious)

Holy motherf@*#ing mouthgasm.

1380397740691.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Pucker up!!!

Thanks zippy!

You know how hard it was to package that puppy up and send it off to you when I've never tried it yet?!! Some day. Some day.

My little treat from Kuhnhenn! This is pretty fooking good! I wasn't sure what to expect from the Aldebaran Ale. Thanks NIZ!!

image-510046202.jpg

Edit: forgot the fooking pic.

TheWeeb said:
Dancing with the green fairy tonight, the end of a very intense month.

Is that true absinthe? Or the watered down American version? I've admittedly not kept up on my Absinthe.

You know how hard it was to package that puppy up and send it off to you when I've never tried it yet?!! Some day. Some day.

My little treat from Kuhnhenn! This is pretty fooking good! I wasn't sure what to expect from the Aldebaran Ale. Thanks NIZ!!

Edit: forgot the fooking pic.

I'm glad you like it that was a hard one for me to ship as well but foook it it's only beer and I love sharing ;-)

My Midnight Sessions IPA

A MO base with some Vienna and a splash of midnight wheat for color. Dry hopped with amarillo and citra. I'm living this.

image-3923271002.jpg

Imperial Weizen from New Glarus. Absolutely amazing! If you have not had this beer yet you really need to try!

Back