ISO: Heady Topper/Lunch/Dinner/Double Sunshine/etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afro_lou

Wait, what?
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm sure this is one of the most popular posts here, but I'm interested in trying some East Coast IPAs. In terms of what I've got or can get, Pliny is on the list, as well as a bunch of other NorCal beers. Let me know what you want!

Thanks in advance!

ive got a case of fresh heady, not sure what id want in trade though

A can of?

Whoops, sorry! Heady Topper (the dark Can with gray writing that is only available for sale in Vermont).
Just need one can to surprise someone on Father's Day (single dad who works his butt off and has two boys and just went through a rough divorce).

Whoops, sorry! Heady Topper (the dark Can with gray writing that is only available for sale in Vermont).
Just need one can to surprise someone on Father's Day (single dad who works his butt off and has two boys and just went through a rough divorce).

Shoot me a PM and ill get that dude a can of heady.

I've got some Heady Topper. Not sure what I'd want back, but definitely open to ideas for trades.

Let's get GAlighteningbug taken care of!

After that, I'm always interested in getting some Heady out here, so PM me too.

For everyone offering heady topper what do you want in trade because I would absolutely love to get some.

Back