• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut 1- and 5-micron filters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxbob

Reaction score
I set myself up recently to filter my brews, and have since realized that I'm just as happy using gelatin and time to clear my beer. So I'm left with just under a case of 1 and 5-micron sediment filters that I'm never going to use. There are 21 1-micron and 23 5-micron filters left in the case, each individually sealed.

I'll let the whole thing go for $1 each, so $44 total plus shipping. Or, local pickup in the New Haven area of CT.

photo.jpg

NJS - I've already cannabalized the quick connects for other uses, so what remains is just the filter housings (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VT79VA/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20), fitted with hose barbs. If you want them, PM me with an offer.

90 - I don't have them packed up yet, but a quick quote for fedex ground indicates it would be around $18 for shipping to 21050. They are the standard 10" size.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Bone, are you interested in the filters or the housings?

Filters.... Ive already got the housing. Im looking to do just a one pass filtration. But im thinking ill pass as well, shipping will be expensive down here to Texas.

Bone - looks like shipping to TX would be ~$24 or so. I'll let you know though, if no one bites at the current price, maybe we could split the difference or something.

Back