What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrNickVT said:
Yeah I have a tour setup up tomorrow. I can't wait. I was on Madeira beach all day today and tried my first jai alai. I just couldn't wait. I don't think I'll even sleep tonight in anticipation.

Good, I just looked at their tap list online and they are serving some really cool pilot batch stuff right now. I had my first Saint Somewhere beer last weekend and was blown away, but I guess that is to be expected when you first get into sours.

ForumRunner_20130604_193942.png

Pictures... not pitchers. . Well you basically had a pitcher of big red coq

Oops sorry man for punishment you should send me some more jester king beers hahaha :p

Edit: Wes sent a salt lick and it was made on my birthday woot woot who knew right :D you guys in Texas rock

Ostomo517 said:
Anderson Summer Solstice ...its ok, no big whoop..what u said Nizzle ..it sucks....pretty thin and lame beer
It's not too bad in cans, a nice slammer for summertime. Definitely not a beer I would pour in a glass.
nukebrewer said:
Back to Basics IPA
Nice! Showing your sensitive side ;) what the hell kind of military base you on anyway?

Listening to some acoustic Thrice stuff, drinking Flanders Red, and cooking some dinner. Quite relaxing after what seems to be an always hectic work day.

image-1309139881.jpg

I'm on round two of finishing up a growler of Yonder Cities. Love the juicy aroma and taste (grapefruit, mango, lemon) coupled with the nice smooth body of a belgian saison/farmhouse ale.

The next glass is probably the last :( Flanders Red. Rumor has it an Oud Bruin is up next when they run out of the Flanders Red.

image-1924714314.jpg

Damn right we rock!

Drinking another new texas brewery

The only reason you guys rock is because vinnie paul has a strip club in Texas and pantera is the all time best band in the world and vinnie is a bad ass drummer as well now that said let's have a toast for Darrell Lance Abbott a.k.a dimebag darrell rock on brother :) R.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkVr5_ztst0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Go ahead try and and tell me that is not a bad ass song

MrNic said:
Thanks! Next time I'm in Colorado I'll pick these up (if I can find them).

Cuvee De Jacobins is insanely good. I have a Consecration but haven't tried that one yet. DisturbdChemist is correct though you must find Cuvee De Jacobins.

A few big beers in there ... how'd you feel this morning?

Thanks Mark!! You always hook me up huge!!

Everything make it safely? I was worried since I packed that box tight (was the biggest box I had.). Did you give them time to chill at all? ;)

Couldn't wait. Mark is the man. I won't go all crazy about kissing a man like that maw thread though.

Lol ... I had a feeling you were jonesing for that Dragons Milk! :mug:

And for me ... water and then bed very soon - been an insanely long day.

Cuvee De Jacobins is insanely good. I have a Consecration but haven't tried that one yet. DisturbdChemist is correct though you must find Cuvee De Jacobins.

I saw consecration when I was in Denver a couple weeks ago, I just didn't wanna spend $13 on such a small bottle. But if it's that good I might. I'm not sure if I can get Cuvee De Jacobins though.

The only reason you guys rock is because vinnie paul has a strip club in Texas and pantera is the all time best band in the world and vinnie is a bad ass drummer as well now that said let's have a toast for Darrell Lance Abbott a.k.a dimebag darrell rock on brother :) R.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkVr5_ztst0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Go ahead try and and tell me that is not a bad ass song

Im a huge pantera fan too. Saw vinnie a few times with hell yeah and almost got his drun stick. Too Dime! Cheers!

LoloMT7 said:
Couldn't wait. Mark is the man. I won't go all crazy about kissing a man like that maw thread though.

Awesome stuff! I had my first one last night.

MrNic said:
I saw consecration when I was in Denver a couple weeks ago, I just didn't wanna spend $13 on such a small bottle. But if it's that good I might. I'm not sure if I can get Cuvee De Jacobins though.

It is that good. I personally like temptation the most. And sanctification...

xMalachi said:
So glad I've got Ballast Point beers now. Seek out Sculpin if you can! Victory at Sea is quite good as well.

I have access to sculpin regularly back in Vermont. I'm in Florida now and this is the first time I've seen dorado. So I said yup ill have one of those.

Latest posts

Back