What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drinking some caramel Apple cider.

I just remembered. I dumped out 6 gallons of good clean saison yeast today, no-one sent me any vials to fill.

Unfortunately that was my last one. :(

Me want Ska...

And now for something completely different

She turned me into a newt!! And drank this.

Been waiting for this.
ForumRunner_20130727_201501.png

Im doing a marathon. All their movies before I get drunk which is where im heading :ban:

I need to try gandhi to see whats the hype to it. You got beers and I got ska and other beers lol

DisturbdChemist said:
Ive see that everywhere. I have picked it up yet. Let us know the verdict on that one

I wasn't sure about it at first but the more I drink the more it grows on me. It's a funky fruity, Belgian, whatever u want to call it but I like it

cody6173 said:
I wasn't sure about it at first but the more I drink the more it grows on me. It's a funky fruity, Belgian, whatever u want to call it but I like it

I like weird stuff though so take that for what it's worth

I can get Alpine, RR sours usually, pliny, Firestone limited releases, anything from San Diego Breweries. What you looking for???

For what it's worth, Alpine Nelson is the best IPA I have ever had...in my opinion, anyway. Another brand new brewery in San Diego making big waves is Societe, and their IPA's are supposed to be really, really good. Can't wait to drop by there next month and see what all the fuss is about.

I'm drinking my wheat beer, which doesn't taste very wheaty, and is very bitter. I used too much Chinook at 60, so it's a little...

I'd make it again, only using 1oz Magnum for 5gal of beer. No flavor/aroma hops.

For what it's worth, Alpine Nelson is the best IPA I have ever had...in my opinion, anyway. Another brand new brewery in San Diego making big waves is Societe, and their IPA's are supposed to be really, really good. Can't wait to drop by there next month and see what all the fuss is about.

Yes, I agree. Nelson is one of my favorites though Duet and Hoppy Birthday are pretty damn fine as well. Societe is legit. Unfortunately, they are not planning on bottling any time soon. So stuff is hard to trade.

Yes, I agree. Nelson is one of my favorites though Duet and Hoppy Birthday are pretty damn fine as well. Societe is legit. Unfortunately, they are not planning on bottling any time soon. So stuff is hard to trade.

Yeah, Duet is really good, and Keene Idea blew my mind. Too bad you just have to be lucky to get there on a day they have that flowing. Haven't had Hoppy Birthday yet, but I've heard people say it's the best APA out. Can't really go wrong with any of Alpine's hoppy stuff, but Nelson is my favorite of theirs for sure.

image-3000742090.jpg

Picked up a case for $11... It's not my favorite stout but you can not pass up that deal.

image-792840985.jpg

Pulled straight outta secondary. Amazing how much this has cleared in 24 hours.

Wife and I trying to decide how much back-sweetening (if any) and with what...

Had a great afternoon at The Petrol Station in Houston.
Prairie Ales Funky Galaxy

image-668524070.jpg

8th Wonder Mocha Alternate Universe

image-2455245062.jpg

Karbach Hop Delusion IPA

image-2534232228.jpg

Left Hand Tripel

image-1215658831.jpg

And fish tacos

image-1678801433.jpg

I got super mario 1(with duck hunt) 2 3, rampage, monopoly, golf game, double dragon, baseball simulator 1000 (my favorite) and a few more. Got all on my computer. Got sega genisis too. Love the old school games

Rampage! I love that game. Having a frosty quart of straight lemon Skeeter Pee

ForumRunner_20130727_231624.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having a frosty quart of straight lemon Skeeter Pee

Yeahhh! Thanks for the inspiration! I think the wife might finally drink and enjoy something I fermented. :rockin:

:mug:

Somehow I found a bottle of Magic Hat's #9 at a pizza place in town they were selling the 22oz with this sweet bottom etched glass for only $7!
I wish the stores around here would stock this stuff its pretty tasty and light.
971152_10151738849559321_43018509_n.jpg
Good for the hot summer days!

Back