Greetings from Las Vegas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kubed

Reaction score
Hello all, new member here from Las Vegas. I had previously seen the good eats beer episode a few times and when it came on the other day I decided to give home brewing a try. I’m in Phoenix for a month and paid a visit to Chuck’s “What ale’s ya.” He got me all set up and got me on the right track!

I’d love to hear from other Las Vegas members, and I’d especially like to know where they get their supplies.

--Kubed

Alright...another Vegas brewer!

AS far as supplies, I use AHS

There is a shop in Vegas, but Our HBS is pathetic. Its an indoor gardening store (growing weed in your closet) with a shelf of home brew stuff. Some misc grain and DME, sugars, stoppers, airlocks, other misc brew stuff. They do have a cooler full of White Labs yeast though. But the guys who run it are retards. They bought the store from the old HBS guy, who actually brewed beer. The only thing these guys know about beer is what their customers teach them. :(

Personally, I have boycotted them. They give me attitude every time I go in there.

They are on the NW corner of Decatur and Obannon, next to Trader Joes.

Good luck!

What part of town are you on? Maybe we could have a brew day or go get a drink.

Hey hey! Well it's good to know that in a pinch I can pick up some yeast in town. It looks I'll be stocking up on supplies whenever I'm in phoenix or flagstaff and then join the mail-order club.

Oh, and I'm down in the Green Valley area.

Back