• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 tap perlick T - tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
I got a used 7 faucet perlick T - tower similar to the one pictured. I was hoping to build be a keezer and bask in the glory of having all my favorite beers on tap and ready to drink at moments notice. One problem, I live in an apartment and a keezer just aint going to work.

So at this point i guess its time to sell. I am in the process of fully restoring it to virtually perfect condition. This includes a full rebuild of all the screws, washers, gaskets and complete cleaning of the tower including brightening the brushed stainless steel to a "as new" condition. The tower has been professionaly assembled including glycol set up that could easily be hooked up to be run with a water tank and pump. The top of the tower has been fully filled with spray foam so this sucker is supper efficeint. Beer lines are to be connected to the SS pipes sticking out the bottom of the tower. The unit is rust free. It comes with all 7 taps that still look in good condition but do show signs of common use on the insides (shanks). I am looking to finish this up in the next week and will be providing a full set of pictures. I would like to get $300 plus shipping and was looking to see if anyone would be interested in this when its available here in the near future.

img0311h.jpg

140.jpg

Mine is similar to this only with 1 post as opposed to 2 and it has 7 taps

claphamsa mine is a SINGLE T. The picture is just the general shape of what mine is

Back