Hey, bacon lips.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this goes over better than the bacon enema kit I invented. Who knew people had problems heating the grease up to the right temperature?

Isn't this what fat girls' lips taste like anyway?

Wow... That was offsides. No coffee this morning... :mad:

this is drunker ramblings, no such thing as offsides! Plus, it's propbably how this got invented.
Scenario:
Guy gets drunk goes home with fat chick, whilst making out keeps thinking god she tastes like bacon this is awesome.
Next morning gnaws arm off, leaves through window spending the rest of the dat trying to forget abour Berta, but can't shake that no matter how gross's out he is about what happened, there was still the magnificence of the bacon kisses that made it all seem almost worthwhile. He thinks, How can I have the luxury of bacon maeout sessions with A) Being weird and making out with Bacon, or B) hooking up with fatties......BINGO, We have Bacon Lip Balm!

This is just a guess though.....:p

unfortunatley yes. it's also a good trick to play on someone. Put a few in your buddy's pocket while he's not paying attention, and watch his confusion as fat chicks are swarming him all night at the bar.

Some of the Amazon reviews are pretty funny:

I bought this thinking it was for dogs because its bacon flavor.

WARNING - This is NOT a pet product.

Ever since applying this product to my dog he has been licking his lips 24/7 and refuses to listen to any of my commands! And to make things even worse the cat has started chewing on the dog's face while he is sleeping. Please, for the love of PETA do not apply this product to animals

That's what I'm worried about. I'll put this on before bed and wake up to my dog french kissing me.

Latest posts

Back