Turkey fryer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill05

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a turkey fryer and want to start brewing outdoors since summer has finally arrived. I keep reading that everyone lee swaying to go all grain and start brewing outside. I am not quite ready for that since I am still a noob! Is it ok to brew extractor partial mash kits outside? I assume that it is and that I am reading too much onto it all. Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!

I just moved to all grain, it's not rocket science, you just need to have a bit more equipment

I wouldn't see why you couldn't brew outside. just as long as you can hit all the temps you need with whatever you're using. I'm going to start collecting all my gear for all grain soon so I will grab up a turkey fryer and start brewing outside.

I have only brewed in my turkey fryer outside in the 90+ degree heat (Louisiana). So far my brews have turned out great.

After my first batch in the house the wifey made such a fuss about the smell in the house I have since brewed all beers outside partial mash and extract havent done AG yet but I have no problems brewing outside. Matter of fact I prefer outside.

Back