What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. This is yummy. Taking a bottling break then to bottle my apple pie cider. I want to brew tomorrow but without making my wort chiller I am unsure if I should try an all grain brew in my pot that doesn't fit in my sink.
View attachment 170237

I keep wanting to try that, but I've heard from others it's not worth the $16 4 pack price tag. Do you think it's wotj $16 for a 4 pack?

If it were me I'd brew and make my chiller during the mash.

Abita vanilla double dog

This might be the best beer I've ever had

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1388888965222.jpg

Looking forward to getting home and opening a decent beer.

Seems kinda quiet in here tonight for Sloppy Saturday

Snow!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Where?!

Apple pie cider. Not super sweet, back sweetened with only 1 gallon of apple pie juice and actually got down to 1.000 using Nottingham yeast.
It's pretty. My procrastination paid off for some pretty clear cider that started at 1.050. So it's 6.56% and I can't taste it. I'll get into trouble no doubt. Pardon the mess. It's bottling night. But I'm out of bottles or I don't have enough for my honey orange hefe so this will be it.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388889723.499405.jpg

I keep wanting to try that, but I've heard from others it's not worth the $16 4 pack price tag. Do you think it's wotj $16 for a 4 pack?

If it were me I'd brew and make my chiller during the mash.

It's only $12 here... and worth every penny.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388889393.218052.jpg
Not the best but them again it's sloppy Saturday right aiming for smaked

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388889345.591927.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388889345.591927.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 71
The activity here has slowed down lately. It's not like it used to be

It's just people getting back to work from the holidays. Activity will pick back up when people realize the holidays are over and they need to drink to dull the pain of the boring jobs they have. Only reason I'm not in that group yet is I'm still on vacation. Going back to work Monday, though. :(

The activity here has slowed down lately. It's not like it used to be

Cuz everybody burnt and bummed out now after the Holidays. Posers,total posers. :D:confused:;) Not enough good beer in the fridge.
Speaking of that mine is down to about 4 sixers of randoms. Think its the lowest its been in two years, time to start pulling out random aging batches of beer from the basement to drink. Or finding more good beer I havent tried yet. Oh the wo's of a beer hunter.

Id be pissed if i were drinking pbr too

Eh. For the price, it's a great beer. considering that a 12 pack of this is less than half what I have to pay for a 6er of anything craft.

And since my home brewery may be bankrupt come April and my ass may be moving back to the projects, I think we'll be spending a lot of time together :mad:

doing some experimenting with the Randall Jr. I got for christmas definitely a lot of fun to play with and looking to experiment more with it

Bell's Two Hearted with pineapple

2EEC4B6B-F4E1-4646-B4E5-A2737DF53B66.png

Bell's Kalamazoo Stout with raspberries

AD823116-1733-46F8-9EF2-43BAECDCDD75.png

Eh. For the price, it's a great beer. considering that a 12 pack of this is less than half what I have to pay for a 6er of anything craft.

And since my home brewery may be bankrupt come April and my ass may be moving back to the projects, I think we'll be spending a lot of time together :mad:

Man, that sounds rough. Hopefully you're spared having to move to the projects. If you don't mind my asking, what happened?

It's just people getting back to work from the holidays. Activity will pick back up when people realize the holidays are over and they need to drink to dull the pain of the boring jobs they have. Only reason I'm not in that group yet is I'm still on vacation. Going back to work Monday, though. :(

This. Oh, and this.

image.jpg

Im dure its better than this hb esb im drinking. Something not right here. Finally went ahead and sent a water sample to ward labs. Still waiting for results.

Latest posts

Back