• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 25' IC prefer SS Need soon!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namyarb3

Reaction score
Nevermind. By the time I pay the redic shipping cost, it will be expensive than my LHBS.
Consider this thread closed! Thanks!

Like the title says...
I want a 25' IC and would very much prefer Stainless steel. Hopefully has the hoses on it already.
I need this fast, and will pay with a verified paypal TO a verified paypal for 2day shipping!!
No BST rep here, but I am 100% on ebay and do many dealings on videogame console mod sites. need rep? Just ask!

I will def keep it in mind, JonGrafto!
How much including shipping to 99205? Really need it by Saturday, and I will pay the cost if it works out. Overnight shipping will be a kick in the nuts, I'm sure.
I really do want SS. My LHBS sells a 20' copper for 65. I know I could have that one by Saturday!

JonGrafto said:
I have a copper one that is what you are looking for with garden hose fittings. Let me know if you change your mind on the SS.

How much are you wanting for this and where are you located

That's exactly the one I'm going to buy next week. I may go for the 50' if our fits in my Lil' pot.

That's exactly the one I'm going to buy next week. I may go for the 50' if our fits in my Lil' pot.

I bought the 50', just arrived last night. I'll measure the height and let you know. I bought mine from NY Brew Supply on eBay, saved a few bucks over their own website price.

The dimensions are not quite 10" diameter, and the coil stack is 8" high. The input/output tubes stick up another foot from the top of the coils. It should fit your pot no problem. If you get a bigger pot later, you just loosen the clamps and can stretch the coil up further.

Sweeeeet.
Wait...I can stretch the SS coils like the copper? I figured it would be too strong to do it be hand.

:off:I have no upper body strength. All of my muscles are in my beer belly to do battle with the hops and yeast I feed it.

Back