beer trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superjunior

Reaction score
Been trading beers with a member here, somebody in cali. I've been sending him beers he can't get over there and he's been sending me things like pliney. Anyhow his last shipment to me was pretty bad, about half of them broke. he did a piss poor job at packing. so he said he would make good on it and made up another list of beers he wanted. I got the beers and haven't heard from him since.

Long story short - I'm stuck with some beers that I really don't care for. I got 3 founders kbs (tasted 1, not for me) that I actually had to enter a drawing to buy cause numbers were so limited. I won but 23.00 a four pack! and 2 great divide yeti imperial stouts - not quite as pricey but still up there.

Hate to see these good beers go to waste. I'm a big fan of IPA's and super hoppy pales. Anyone want to trade with something I can't get around here?

Latest posts

Back