MD grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to pick up tomorrow, if you're available. Please shoot me an IM with your number and address!

Old Townie - want me to pick your supplies up as well, instead of both of us driving out there?

LOL,

I know the feeling! I have 5 going right now, and then I have the 200+ lbs of grain I am picking up tomorrow.
I may have to get more kegs, again.

Claph,

I will get up with you either tomorrow, or Monday. Is that cool?

Sheeldon,

Maybe we can get up there at the same time so I can try your rendition of my Nugget Nectar recipe.

-Mike

Fyi i have a cold, so if your scared of germs....wait till next weekeknd. Also pbw is 4$ an lb bring you own container

Sir, would it be ok to pick this up the 25th? I'm coming down from Frederick and don't know if I will have the time to get there Saturday. If it is at all a problem in the slightest, please let me know and I will work something out.

Claph,

I am thinking tomorrow evening would be best for me. Would around 6:30-7:30 work? What was my total, and do you still have PBW available?

Looks like I just missed the boat on the most recent buy.

Is there anyone in the Baltimore/Annapolis area doing something similar to this? If not, I'd like to get in on the next iteration of this group buy.

Thanks!

Looks like I just missed the boat on the most recent buy.

Is there anyone in the Baltimore/Annapolis area doing something similar to this? If not, I'd like to get in on the next iteration of this group buy.

Thanks!
just follow along, at some point ill open a new one... unless what you want is pils, i have spare bags of that 30$ each :)

Okay. Mine already includes one gallon of StarSan, right?

When is a good time to pick up? Today's out of the picture now.

-Mike

damn holmes!

i shall not be around after about 5 tomorrow, and then il be home Sunday AM (if i can brew with no water...)

Yeah, I know. Expected to come today, but never heard back from you whether it was cool or not. Might be able to be there at 4:30 tomorrow, if that's cool?

Back