Mini fridge to hold my homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalmer9

Reaction score
Hey all, quick question.

I just moved into a new townhome and unfortunately the fridge provided isn't terribly big. I'd really like a seperate fridge to hold all my beer, but it seems like most mini fridges are built to house cans, not bottles.

I've scoured the internet but cannot find one for a reasonable price that has at least 2 shelves that can hold alot of beer bottles....anyone have any suggestions or links to any?

Thanks!

I have the GE 3.2 cu.ft. fridge. I can fit 19 - 12 oz bottles standing on the top shelf (lose one to the thermostat location), 20 -12oz bottles on the lower shelf, a 6-pack lying down in the bottom drawer (for my commercial beers), 2-3 bombers or 750ml bottles and about 10 cans in the door.

Check craigslist daily. Lots of stuff but you have to be patient and jump on it when you see it.
However, if you get one large enough to hold kegs, then if you move to kegging, you can convert to a kegerator if you like.

Latest posts

Back