• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Kegs, gas manifold and misc parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansonian

Reaction score
Cleaning out extra parts that I have no need for. These items are in Tampa, Florida.

First is 4 kegs, 3 - Pin Lock and 1 - Ball Lock. All hold pressure and were used up until recently. $45 a piece or $155 for all 4, no shipping, PICK UP ONLY.
keg1.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD Next is a 4 valve gas manifold with 30PSI pressure gauge. Never been used and only has a small couple of nicks on the finish. I'm sure it would fit in one of the Post Office's flat rate boxes. SOLD SOLD SOLD
beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

beer3.jpg

And finally a mix of various o-ring kits, keg connectors and faucets. I'd take $25 plus shipping for the whole lot. The plastic bin they're in is not included.

beer4.jpg

Last edited:
Back