Black Friday Deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasBeer

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread for the posting of Black Friday Deals. Hopefully we can help everyone save some money on their upgrades!

Walmart's ad has a 7 cubic foot chest freezer for $159

I wanted to start a thread for the posting of Black Friday Deals. Hopefully we can help everyone save some money on their upgrades!

Walmart's ad has a 7 cubic foot chest freezer for $159

Home Depot has the 7 cu ft GE chest freezer on sale now for $168 with free shipping, just so you know.

Black Friday definately got better for me since it went online...I hate fighting 60 year old lasies in the stores. Some of them can be tough. :D

Home Depot has the 7 cu ft GE chest freezer on sale now for $168 with free shipping, just so you know.

Thanks for the heads-up. I just bought that freezer from a HD store for $219 earlier this week. They went ahead and refunded me the difference!

Dan
Suwanee, GA

Would that hold 2 cornies? I am ready to try kegging and need to start somewhere. Help for the helpless please :)

HD also has 52 bottle Vissani wine fridges for $148 that I'm going to try for ferm chambers. They don't need any modifications to fit a bucket.

Sheldon said:
Would that hold 2 cornies? I am ready to try kegging and need to start somewhere. Help for the helpless please :)

Deleted. Didn't see post title it doesn't show up on the Droid app.

I was at midwest supplies today and they said they are going to have black friday deals. Not sure if they are going to have them online or just instore but for sure in store. They wouldn't tell me what was on sale and they said they weren't going to post it that i just have to come in.

More beer is running deals all day, I am not sure what all they have but I believe a conical and a brew sculpture are on the list, they were last year.

Latest posts

Back